As a not-for-profit organisation, SYO relies on your support to deliver our programs. Government funding and participation fees only cover a small portion of our costs, and the number of young musicians SYO has the capacity to train each year is a direct result of donations received.
SYO relays on the generous support of individuals, foundations and corporate partners to not only support our musicians in the core weekly program but extends the reach and depth of engagement in orchestral music across NSW.
By supporting the Opportunity Fund you will ensure young people have access to SYO programs regardless of financial or geographical situation . Your support will directly support:
- Financial Need Scholarships
- Regional Musicians Scholarships
- Community Outreach and Regional Hubs
- Western Sydney Engagement Initiatives
By supporting our Excellence Fund, you are enabling our young musicians access to:
- World class conductors
- Professional performance opportunities and venues
- Masterclasses with Australian and International Musicians,
- Supporting our future orchestral leaders with the Principal Chair Sponsorship.
A gift to the Enterprise Fund, ensures we have the capacity to build a strong a resilient company. This fund has allowed SYO to invest in:
- IT and Computer Software
- The SYO Music Library
- Operational Equipment
Sydney Youth Orchestras | BSB 032100 | ACC:142467
Call: 02 92512422
Cheque made payable to Sydney Youth Orchestras Inc.
Address: 182 Cumberland St, THE ROCKS 2000
For further information about how to make a bequest, click here.
Sydney Youth Orchestras Inc.
ABN: 63 886 284 698