Operations Administration Assistant
SYO is expanding our Orchestral Operations Team and seeking a dynamic individual ready to start their career in Orchestral Operations/Administration.
SYO is a youth-focused orchestral music organisation looking for someone with energy and enthusiasm to join our friendly and vibrant organisation.
Over the past 50 years SYO has become the leader in orchestral training in NSW. With a program of over 100 events and concerts per year and an exciting annual education program for over 660 young musicians, we are now at an exciting time in the company’s evolution as we celebrate our birthday year.
With a new rehearsal venue in Haymarket, Salesforce CRM, a Learning Management System, hundreds of keen musicians and parents, tours across NSW and Gala Concerts at Sydney Opera House. The right candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to developing Australia’s best young musicians, deliver concerts in fantastic venues, connect with professional musicians and conductors to explore new ways of delivering orchestral training and orchestral music and tour internationally.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Support the Orchestral Operations Team to deliver an exciting program of events and activities
- Support the development and delivery of the SYOnline Learning Program
- Be part of the Orchestral Operations Team with opportunities to expand your experience working on Tours, Camps, Digital and Concerts with leading music educators and musicians.
Join a dedicated team in a fun, flexible and collaborative working environment with the opportunity to really make your mark.
If you think that this sounds like the right job for you, please send a cover letter stating why you are the right person for this position at SYO.
For enquiries about the position please email [email protected].
Salary Bracket: $45,000 to $55,000 depending on experience.
SYO Vision: SYO is the pathway for young people to connect, create and champion orchestral music.
SYO Values: Collaborate| Celebrate| Challenge | Excellence | Invest
Please note: VISA sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A NSW Working with Children Check
- Understanding/experience of Orchestral Music
- A desire to work ‘hands on’ with systems and information
- An ability and interest to work on Concerts, Events and Projects
- A proven track record of showing a sustained commitment (work/music/sport/school etc.)
- A desire to work in a small team
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A friendly and positive personality
A Drivers License
If you think that this sounds like the right job for you, please send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and explaining why you are the right person for this position at SYO.
For enquiries about the position please email [email protected]
Click the link below to download the Job Description: