The health and safety of SYO Musicians and staff is our number one priority, and we have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
IMPORTANT NOTICE : In line with the latest recommendations from NSW Health, SYO has made the difficult decision to suspend all face to face activities. All SYO concerts and tours have been postponed and the weekly training program will be delivered via SYOnline until further notice.
NSW Health Advice on Coronavirus: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
GENERAL HEALTH ADVICE TO STAY SAFE FROM COVID-19:
To minimise your risk of exposure:
- Practise social distancing;
- Stay home and avoid contact with other people if you are unwell;
- Practise good hygiene to protect yourself against infections. Good hygiene includes:
– washing your hands often with soap and water;
– using a tissue and covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze;
– avoiding close contact with others, particularly if they are unwell.
- Monitor your health closely. If you develop symptoms (fever, a cough, sore throat, tiredness or shortness of breath), arrange to see a doctor for an urgent assessment. Please call your doctor or the Coronavirus Information Line 1800 020 080
- If you are unwell, isolate yourself to prevent spreading any condition to other people;
- Follow the advice of local authorities;
- You don’t need to wear a face mask if you’re well. Surgical masks in the community are only helpful in preventing people who are infected with Coronavirus from spreading it to others.
02 9251 2422