An exciting new role in fundraising and events for the leading provider of orchestral training for young people in NSW. Join a small dedicated team supporting young musicians.
Position Description – Development Executive
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
APPLICATIONS CLOSING -5pm FRIDAY 3 FEBRUARY, 2017
Application Tips and Hints
- address each criterion
- use relevant examples
- be clear and to the point
- be honest and factual
- write lengthy responses
- rely just on your CV
- cover relevant work history
- list your work and education history in chronological order, starting with the most recent examples
- not include personal details such as marital status or religion but include contact details
- only include interests / hobbies if they demonstrate personal achievements, or relate to the selection criteria
- list two referees and their contact details
Internships SYO offers a number for tertiary student internships. Please contact us for further information.
Work Experience Yes, SYO does offer a structured work experience program however we can accept a limited number of applications per year. Priority is given to current SYO and regional musicians. Please contact us for more information.